Scan Draughts is the best way to play international draughts on your iPhone. It features the powerful Scan engine by Fabien Letouzey, currently the world's strongest draughts engine. Analyse your games using Scan, or play against Scan if you're feeling courageous. View and analyse thousands of games of the Dutch national competition, using the Toernooibase integration. Scan Draughts also contains a database with thousands of combinations, forcings and endgames to sharpen your skills.
- 10 difficulty levels to play against
- thousands of tactics to practice with
- keep track of the tactics you solved (registration needed)
- a very clean design
- smooth animations throughout the app
- smart move detection that recognises your move even if you mistap
- save your analyses and positions to an archive (registration needed)
- unlimited nested variations in an analysis
- mark moves as weak (?), strong (!) or forced (*)
- import/export from/to PDN/FEN/images
- edit PDN metadata
- view and analyse the games of the past 9 seasons of the Dutch national competition, as well as upcoming seasons
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Scan Draughts is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-08. The program can be installed on iOS.
Scan Draughts (version 1.0) has a file size of 110.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 24 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.